In this beautiful florid world, humans turn into monsters when they become lonely, but that loneliness takes plenty of different forms. The game has some very deep and dark subject matter and explores mental illness very well. If you like story-driven indie games, Sea of solitude is a pretty good one. The game is all about navigating dangerous water’s boat in the air literally and made foreplay. It’s a story-driven adventure game with powerful and surprising moments. It reaches in the air at a high point early, but unfortunately, it can ride the way of an entire story. As emotional trauma affects our lives, we can easily connect ourselves. This is a beautifully designed game of intense feelings of self-doubt, isolation, depression, and anxiety. It acknowledges giant sea monsters that not something to be beaten. The game has surely strong and impactful story beats with a beautiful aesthetic world with non-important collectibles at all.
Download Sea Of Solitude PC Game Free
|Name||Sea Of Solitude|
|Initial Release Date||
5 July 2019
|Free Space Required||2 GB|
Jo-Mei Games, Jo-Mei GmbH
|Category||Games > Adventure|
Sea Of Solitude In-Game Screenshots
Here are some Awesome Sea Of Solitude In-Game Screenshots.
How To Download Sea Of Solitude on PC
- Step 1: First, Click on “Download Sea Of Solitude PC” button.
- Step 2: Wait for a few Seconds and Download the Installer.
- Step 3: Save the Game in your Computer Directory.
- Step 4: Extract Files and Start Installing the Game.
- Step 5: Click the “Accept Terms & Conditions” button and download will start.
- Step 6: Now Please wait for it to download. (You must have Active Internet Connection)
- Step 7: Finish Installation and Enjoy Playing Sea Of Solitude Game.
- CPU: Phenom II X4 965 / Core i3-2120 or Equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: Radeon HD 7850 / GeForce GTX 660 or Equivalent
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
- CPU: Ryzen 3 1300X / Intel Core i5-4690K or Equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: Radeon R9 290 / GeForce GTX 960 or Equivalent
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Sea Of Solitude Reveal Trailer
German studio Jo-Meii games have developed an adventure game Sea of solitude with Electronic arts originals released on July 5th, 2019 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox. The game is more passionate, independent. This is a haunting game that turns personal demons into a monster literally. Some personal details of the character are there while the game logging uses particular objects and actions. The game is 90% about the story.
The game explores how loneliness turns humans into monsters. There is a young black-feathered, red-eyed looking like an anthropomorphized woman named Kay, who is desperately trying to adore traveling the gorgeous, flooded world, either on foot or by boat or by swimming sometimes in that ever-changing environments where nothing is quite what it seems, dealing with strong loneliness, hopelessness, anger, and worthlessness and becomes a monster. The game contains 12 chapters with several sub-sections. There are certain achievements such as uncorked, bottled, fire, connected, comfy deep dive, mermaid, runway and much more. At the very beginning of the game, Kay has a wooden rowboat, and in the rest of the game, she is in search of a larger barge.
- Graphics: It requires a Radeon HD 7850 graphics card to process the game. The game is all about darkness, though it looks artistically with a painted touch. There is an option for the graphics in which you can choose standard or performance that affects the colors and brightness. Clear blue water, the hazy sunset, and mountains look stunning in the gameplay. The balance between creepy and sunny weather is quite good. Overall the graphic is slight of bouncy quality. The sunken city beautifully styled by the colors of the buildings and the flooded range of play. Weather bathes from warm and sunny to dark and stormy depending on Kay’s interactions.
- Face the monsters within: Monsters are incredibly scary and also meant to exit the real people from the main personality. Anonymous shadows and blocks keep following Kay if she gets too close to the monsters. The player has to press the button to simply suck those monsters into her ballooning orange backpack. People with mental health issues can see enormous or terrifying at first.
How to play?
The gameplay and controls are pretty easy with well-functioning controls. There is always something or someone who uses to keep blocking the player’s path, but a little shine of light is the solution to overcome them. Collectables stuff is hidden in the surroundings too. As the game chapter is going up both Kay and close people get several changes. The game has some collectible locations in which 32 seagulls which usually on roofs and on railings and 39 bottled messages that are usually hidden inside buildings, on the scripted paths and some are on secret roof areas.
You have to collect all those located collectibles, even you don’t have to replay the whole game to find the hidden objects, after loading the specific areas of the chapter to revisit the locations. Some features such as climbing are so limited to the smaller surface. The game lets you clear the darkness and fill the lights around. Simply fighting doesn’t mean you will succeed. People will need to figure out what to do to help her become human again. The gameplay itself not exactly innovative, the priority of this game is fun and entertainment only. Enclosing the game is often a medium to an end while progressing the game.
Jo-Meii had created something that truly resonating among gamers. Having dealt with various forms of injury people can appreciate the purpose behind the game’s narrative that takes you on a personal journey into the drop of loneliness. While showing various struggles and possibilities in both dreamy and cartoony ways, it also promotes that change is something the only way things will get better. The game provides a non-violent experience. The story invoked a good deal of emotion, but I feel the depiction of all issues as monsters may relay a somewhat negative message as well.
Aside from all, it’s a very beautiful game with a very strong message. The game is surely not for everyone because the story does not speak to most people. Those who appreciate the honesty and pain that it took for the main character to put her heart on display for the world to see and the judge will love to play this. This game features allies as helpers are a huge part of managing mental challenges. Then there need to be ways to teach young males that being vulnerable is strength once you learn to manage it and asking for help is what the true hero of courage does. Lastly weeping, crying is nature’s cleanser so far a game to help it needs to make you cry sometimes. In today’s fast-paced world and ever-increasing mental illness; Sea of solitude teaches awareness of self and other awareness of emotions and the equanimity that follows. Overall it is just an amazing game with terrifying looks, art style, and story.