Need for Speed: Undercover is a racing video game and was released in the year 2006. This game is a twelfth installment from the Need for Speed series. EA Black Box is the name of the company that made it and Electronic Arts published it. For platforms like PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and several mobile phones, it was released in the year 2008. Here are its details to give you a proper idea related to it.
Download Need For Speed Undercover PC Game Free
|Name||Need For Speed Undercover|
|Initial Release Date||
18 November 2008
|Free Space Required||5.5 GB|
EA Black Box, EA Vancouver, Firebrand Games,
|Category||Games > Racing|
Need For Speed Undercover In-Game Screenshots
Here are some Awesome Need For Speed Undercover In-Game Screenshots.
How To Download Need For Speed Undercover on PC
- Step 1: First, Click on “Download Need For Speed Undercover PC Game” button.
- Step 2: Wait for a few Seconds and Download the Installer.
- Step 3: Save the Game in your Computer Directory.
- Step 4: Extract Files and Start Installing the Game.
- Step 5: Click the “Accept Terms & Conditions” button and download will start.
- Step 6: Now Please wait for it to download. (You must have Active Internet Connection)
- Step 7: Finish Installation and Enjoy Playing Need For Speed Undercover Game.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: 3.0 GHz for XP/ 3.2GHz for Vista
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM for XP / 1 GB of RAM for VISTA
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or greater) / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 128 MB Video card or equivalent, NVIDIA GeForce 6600+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ / Intel G45 Express Chipset
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- DVD-ROM: Yes
Need For Speed Undercover Trailer
Need for speed, the entire series has all our hearts. Even now, there are no better racing games, then this world. The races that you see in the video are illegal, but the vehicles used are legal. The method of operation is the same as that of its better and previous games.
In this game, the players need to participate in illegal races, but the cars that they use are legal. These cars could be updated by adding good parts to them. You will have to remember that while you are racing, the cops too are involved in it.
Some of the best racing games that you can see in Need for Speed undercover are standard of circuit, point-to-point, and checkpoint races and the return of Police Pursuit events. The police events that are there in this game were once featured in Most Wanted. Not just this, but Undercover includes new events such as “Outrun” also. In this event, the two players must create a rival and stay ahead of them for some time. “Highway Battle” is so similar to Carbon’s “Duel” event. In this, the players attempt to stay ahead of a rival on a highway, battling against both them and local traffic, winning instantly if you pull far ahead and losing if you are doing the exact opposite. Along with the game modes consisting of Career, Single Event, and Multiplayer, there is a fourth mode too, and is hugely supported by PlayStation 2 and Wii editions and the most amazing one is Challenge Series, which operates similarly in function as in Most Wanted and Carbon.
Here are all the features that you need to know before playing the game.
- Power-packed ride: This game allows the players to race into an action-packed environment and the story of it is full of pursuit and betrayal. To be in the game, you need to take up various jobs and need to participate in various races. This will prove that you are unfiltered and have taken down an international crime syndicate.
- Battle on highways: As we have mentioned above, this game is all about action, you will have to fight with the cops and others. You can do this while you are in high speed or a high stake multi-car chase. This new version has done some drastic changes in the artificial intelligence mechanics of the game. This means that you will have more aggressive and intelligent cops who are focused on taking you out very fastly and in any and every manner.
- Open world is yours: With this one, you can take part and can tear across the massive highway system and then can discover the open world of the Gulf Coast Tri-Cities area. In this Tri-Cities area, the three extreme cities are connected with an extensive highway system.
- Driving engine is heroic: It is the ritual of every game that there has to be something good and improvised in its new version. The same goes for this one too. All the vehicles that you will be getting in this game will have a heroic engine. Thus, the enjoyment of the race will be on the next level.
- Level 10: the turning point: For those who have ever played any racing game, the levels up to 10 will be extremely boring. However, to reach that level, you will have to play the game brilliantly. After that, the race becomes lengthy, the AI will become competing and you will enjoy the game to another level.