One may or may not like video games and sure they have their quota of demerits and drawbacks, especially when one tends to get addicted to them, but then again so does most everything else as well when not done in moderation. Whatever it be, one cannot deny that video games at a certain point in a certain way is destined to be a significant portion of the game’s world. Most online video games are from the adventure-action genre and so is the one that we are going to talk about in this article. The game we are about to discuss is Max Payne 3, an installation among many more of the ever so popular Max Payne series. It is a third-person shooter game and makes sure that your adrenaline gets a boost.
Download Max Payne 3 PC Game Free
|Name||Max Payne 3|
|Initial Release Date||
15 May 2012
|Free Space Required||35 GB|
Rockstar Games, Rockstar North
|Category||Games > TPP|
Max Payne 3 In-Game Screenshots
Here are some Awesome Max Payne 3 In-Game Screenshots.
How To Download Max Payne 3 on PC
- Step 1: First, Click on “Download Max Payne 3 PC Game” button.
- Step 2: Wait for a few Seconds and Download the Installer.
- Step 3: Save the Game in your Computer Directory.
- Step 4: Extract Files and Start Installing the Game.
- Step 5: Click the “Accept Terms & Conditions” button and download will start.
- Step 6: Now Please wait for it to download. (You must have Active Internet Connection)
- Step 7: Finish Installation and Enjoy Playing Max Payne 3 Game.
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA 8600 GT 512MB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 35 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
- CPU: Intel i7 Quad Core 2.8Ghz or AMD equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 3 GB
- OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 480 or AMD Radeon HD 5870
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 35 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
Max Payne 3 Launch Trailer
The game is a third-person shooting game that is played from a third-person perspective. It was developed by the Rockstar Studios and published by Rockstar Games and was first released around the year 2012 to 2013. The game is a third installation to the gaming series of Max Payne and opens in a setting where nine years have passed after the second game. The character of Max Payne is that of a former detective. Former because he is now retired from the NYPD and leads a normal life full of usual anxiety, battling his way with addiction to painkillers ad alcoholism. When he gets caught up in a public showdown in some bar in New York, he is forced to leave NYC. He then takes up a job offer of being a private security contractor in South America. He then finds himself in a quest filled with betrayal and deaths and his adventures from thereon, and the missions he is sent on, are what makes up the plot of the game.
The most unique feature of the gameplay of the game that strikes you at first is that it has an interactive cut scene. The transit seamlessly into continuous gameplay and does not have any cut or loading scenes in between. Another striking feature of the gameplay is that it has a cover system. It helps in gaining a tactical advantage by which the player would not have to suffer any damage from the enemy. This feature has been introduced in this installment itself. To progress in the main plot, the player or players are assigned different objectives and missions. Completing those successfully results in subsequent level ups in the game.
Every video game has features that make it stand apart from all the other video games of the same genre maybe even. Max Payne 3 is the third installation of the gaming series and has some traditional features of the series and some newly added and enhanced features as well. Here is a set of features categorised broadly. Read along to understand the secrets behind the game’s popularity:
- User-friendly interface: First and foremost, the game has really easy to understand user interface. The instructions are easy to understand and carry out as well. It is such that even rookies and newbies too are going to enjoy the gaming experience
- Graphics: For games of the action-adventure genre, the graphics play a very important part in the gaming experience. The graphics in Max Payne 3 or in the whole series for that matter, have great video quality. Not only are the graphics good enough, but the sound effects too add on to the adrenaline rush of the players.
- Devices can be played on: Most of us do not have almost all the devices for playing a video game on. Max Payne 3 takes care of the fact that they do not get deprived of the fun gaming experience. The game, hence, is available on multiple platforms such as the Microsoft Windows, Play Station 3, Xbox 360 and so on.
- Multiplayer modes: The game has both single-player as well as multiplayer modes. The multiplayer modes are there to enhance the experience of both competitive as well as cooperative gameplay. The multiplayer mode can support up to 16 characters.
The game has quite an easy interface for any user, amateur or pro, to understand the game better. With all the latest features and easy to understand the gameplay, this game is worth a try.