The new craze in the market is online games. Everyone seems to be hooked to them nowadays. But way before all of the new games had come along, there was Grand Theft Auto 3. It is like the ancestor of all the PC games that have now emerged. Grand Theft is rather a game series. The version of the game from the series, that is to be discussed here is Grand Theft Auto III and the scenes in this game are primarily city landscapes where you must fulfill objectives give to you to level up. It has some amazing features, an intriguing plot and easy to understand gameplay.
Download Grand Theft Auto III PC Game Free
|Name||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Initial Release Date||
22 October 2001
|Free Space Required||500 MB|
Rockstar North, Rockstar Games
|Category||Games > Action-Adventure|
Grand Theft Auto III In-Game Screenshots
Here are some Awesome Grand Theft Auto III In-Game Screenshots.
How To Download Grand Theft Auto III on PC
- Step 1: First, Click on “Download Grand Theft Auto III PC Game” button.
- Step 2: Wait for a few Seconds and Download the Installer.
- Step 3: Save the Game in your Computer Directory.
- Step 4: Extract Files and Start Installing the Game.
- Step 5: Click the “Accept Terms & Conditions” button and download will start.
- Step 6: Now Please wait for it to download. (You must have Active Internet Connection)
- Step 7: Finish Installation and Enjoy Playing Grand Theft Auto III Game.
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 700 MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
- VIDEO CARD: 32 MB Direct3D Video Card
- SOUND CARD: Fully DirectX compatible Sound Card
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 32 MB
Grand Theft Auto III Launch Trailer
This game is one of the most popular games of all time. With time, instead of losing its vigour and demand in the market going down, the series has maintained its popularity amongst modern-day gamers as well. The setting of Grand Theft Auto III is a city landscape. The game consists of one to three main characters. They are assigned objectives, and they can use any resources in fronts of them such as the cars on the roads or the weapons that they are provided to achieve their objectives. Amongst all of these, you must keep track as to of any policeman has come to know about your mischiefs. If you are caught before you fulfill your objectives for that mission or maybe say your character somehow dies, needless to say, you are out of the game. The series ever since their first game version has had many subsequent versions. Out of them, Grand Theft Auto III was a game-changer. It had three-dimensional graphics and amazing video quality as well.
The gameplay of the series is quite easy to understand. This is essentially an open-world video game of the adventure genre. Open world games generally mean games where you have short and simple side missions besides the main storyline. Anyhow, as stated a few lines back, the rules of the games are quite easy to understand, and above all the game has quite a user-friendly interface and hence one of the best shots for rookies. The maps show exact distance and direction that helps in completing the missions and objectives much more easily and the weapons are gorgeous as well. One thing one must keep track of however is that while completing a mission, while say you are stealing a car or so on, no policeman catches you. As long as you keep an eye out for that and go by the instructions, the mechanism and key combinations of the game are not that hard to deal with.
One of the reasons for Grand Theft’s everlasting popularity in the gaming world is that with time, the manufacturers keep on improving the games’ features, updating them so that they can compete at par with other games of the age. With every new version along with maintaining certain traditional features so that the game does not lose its essence, they always put in newer and better varieties as well. Here is a list of features that makes the game what it is:
- Graphics: The graphics the game provides are quite astounding. Especially if you see, when this game had first made its appearance, it was the beginning of the online gaming era, and at that time providing the graphics that it did, was not a matter of joke. The video quality gives a feel of realism to the missions and adds up to the gaming experience.
- Weapons: The weapons they provide in the game are quite realistic. They can even be upgraded as and when you level up in the game. Even though they mostly have a series of guns, they still are quite varied in quality.
- Ground maps: They give excellent direction. These maps are usually used to understand the distance between you and your next objective and also the direction which you must go in. All of these are done excellently by the maps provided in the game.
- Devices it can be played on: Originally the game was meant to be played on PCs only. But with time, the games of the series can be played on Play Stations, Xboxes, Androids and so on as well. They were updated for the same.
- The Missions: The missions are pretty simple. If you are already a pro gamer then it should not be a matter of concern for you at all. Even for rookies, it is quite easy. But what is important is that the player must always be on guard and that is where the trick lies.
So there you go! Now you know all the basic details about the game and now that you indeed know them it must be clear that it’s quite easy to follow up with provided you stick to the instructions given. The bottom line remains that it is worth a try.