God of War II is an action-adventure game that has been one of the popular among its genre of the game. It is developed by Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE). It has been released for the PlayStation 2 console on March 13, 2007. Being the 2nd installment of the successful franchisee i.e. God of war it supposedly gained massive popularity. This game is a replica of the Greek mythology in which you can find different god figures. It is based on Greek mythology. The main motive of the protagonist is vengeance. The brief storyline mentions that the protagonist who is responsible for the death of the previous god of war has been betrayed by Zeus. In the underworld, he is being saved and makes him get an understanding of time travel by which he can avenge his death and simultaneously takes revenge on Zeus.
Download God of War 2 PC Game Free
|Name||God of War 2|
|Initial Release Date||
13 March 2007
|Free Space Required||25 GB|
SIE Santa Monica Studio
|Category||Games > Action-Adventure|
God of War 2 In-Game Screenshots
Here are some Awesome God of War 2 In-Game Screenshots.
How To Download God of War 2 on PC
- Step 1: First, Click on “Download God Of War 2 PC Game” button.
- Step 2: Wait for a few Seconds and Download the Installer.
- Step 3: Save the Game in your Computer Directory.
- Step 4: Extract Files and Start Installing the Game.
- Step 5: Click the “Accept Terms & Conditions” button and download will start.
- Step 6: Now Please wait for it to download. (You must have Active Internet Connection)
- Step 7: Finish Installation and Enjoy Playing God Of War 2 Game.
- Operating System: Windows Vista 32-Bit with Service Pack 2 and the KB971512 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 25GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 25GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB
God of War 2 Trailer
This is one of the most popular and appealing games of the franchisee that keeps the player motivated to carry on in his path without giving a bit of thinking to the enemies. The magnitude of power or war, the protagonist avails is one of the best things in the game this provides adrenaline –rush to the players and makes them sit for hours to avenge the death of Kratos. In addition to that, the most challenging are the enemies encounter. You will get some serious competition while fighting them. People always like something challenging enough, it helps them to feed their ego and simultaneously making them feel as the mighty god feels like.
The gameplay of this coincides with the combo-based combat structure. The protagonist has some of the excellent weapons that are capable of any enemy. These weapons feature some of the best powers such as quick time events that enable the players to quickly complete various game controller actions so that they can defeat stronger enemies and bosses. Apart from these the gameplay also consists of some magical wars as the Kratos is equipped with unique powers that can harm the enemy. Apart from these the gameplay of this game also contains the additional objectives that include puzzles, treasure hunts and performing different objectives.
Below are some of the best features of this game that entails the crux of the game.
This is one of the prevalent and important features of this game. The vivid aura of different gods and the way they carry on their moves is all due to the par grade graphics. These graphics are capable of providing you different perspectives to live in a place that is real. People feel graphic.
Apart from different vengeful wars with other gods there are numerous subsidiary missions and puzzles attached in this game missions. The availability of the puzzles and small objectives makes it appealing enough. One of the best about the game missions is the way they are getting completed. The players take immense pleasure in completing the whole set of missions.
One of the foremost things is the weapons that are carried by Kratos. Kratos has a main weapon Athena’s Blades and secondary weapons can be collected by completing different missions. The shape and power in the weapon exclusively appeal to the masses.
With the most effective storyline it is quite evident that people get into the game they think they are the real Kratos. This enables them to connect as well. The game makes the gamer to sit in front of a gaming console, thus increasing the total lifespan.