Call of Duty is a gaming series. From the first version of it that was available in the market, the series has shown only progress. Even though most of the features of the game remain unchanged, the plotline and the missions change a great deal and that is what adds spice to the gaming series. Call of Duty is one of those games that will make you forget the distinction between the virtual and the real world. When you are into the game, the characters’ achievements make you happy while their deaths make you mourn. The secret behind all of this is the amazing heights of realism the game has. Here in this article, we are going to talk about the third edition of the Call of Duty gaming series. It is called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and here we will now be discussing its features, gameplay and the background setting of the game. So buckle up and read along.
Download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PC Game Free
|Name||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Initial Release Date||
8 November 2011
|Free Space Required||16 GB|
v 1.19 [Latest]
Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, Raven Software, n-Space
|Category||Games > FPS|
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 In-Game Screenshots
Here are some Awesome Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 In-Game Screenshots.
How To Download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on PC
- Step 1: First, Click on “Download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PC” button.
- Step 2: Wait for a few Seconds and Download the Installer.
- Step 3: Save the Game in your Computer Directory.
- Step 4: Extract Files and Start Installing the Game.
- Step 5: Click the “Accept Terms & Conditions” button and download will start.
- Step 6: Now Please wait for it to download. (You must have Active Internet Connection)
- Step 7: Finish Installation and Enjoy Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Game.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP
- VIDEO CARD: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI® Radeon X1950 or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c or later
- FREE DISK SPACE: 16 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer
It is technically impossible to tell the entire plot of the game in such counted words. But here is a brief synopsis so that before you go on to play the game you know what you are to expect.
Shortly after General Shepherd is killed, Nikolai along with Price and Soap hide in a safe house in India. While their medications continue in a full-wave, the information comes to light that they might be the only remaining members of Task Force 141 and World War Three is in full gear. They, along with the help of anew squad that has made its introduction, very tactfully use a Russian Submarine against its fleet destroying a jamming tower. After a lot of action-packed sequences and well-planned hijacks and attacks, Task Force 141 finds Makarov in a hotel. A meeting is soon to be held there. They meet up with Kamarov and along with some other members try to infiltrate the hotel at the moment.
In the turn of even Task Force 141 escapes a helicopter crash but the members of Metal who has stayed back to cover the helicopter lose their lives. In meanwhile, news reaches that the President and his daughter are safe and thus the war ends. Three months after these incidents Prince and Yuri try to capture Makarov, who tries to escape from the roof of the hotel on a helicopter. But Prince gets on to the helicopter just in time, kills the pilot and the co-pilot and lands the helicopter back on the roof. In such a situation when Makarov tries to kill Prince, he gets distracted by Yuri which gives Prince time enough to strike back. He then kills Makarov for good. The game ends with him pulling out and then lighting a cigar with his no-nonsense attitude that makes him stand apart.
Most of the gameplay features are just build-ups over the preceding versions of the games in the series. However, it does not bring monotony in the playing pattern. Every time one can expect to find something new. Even the missions change their intensity and style every time a new game is launched under the series. In this version of the game, the player takes up the role of various characters by himself while playing the single-player versions of the campaigns and missions. Like its predecessors, this version of the game has its missions divided into three sets, and these sets are called “acts”. Each act that is each mission has a series of objectives that need to be fulfilled by the player. The list of the objectives for every mission is displayed at the top on the heads up display, which also shows the distance between the source of fulfillment of the objective and the player and also shows in which direction to travel.
Apart from certain features the basic procedures, key combinations and such are the same as the previous versions of Call of Duty. An additional feature though is a new mode. It is called Survival. In this mode, the player or players are challenged by huge waves of enemies whom they need to defeat to reach the next level. With every increasing level, the swarms of enemies keep on getting bigger and bigger.
Call of Duty is one of the most popular online multiplayer games of all time. Even non-gamers know its name. Let us take a look at the features that make it stand out to such extents.
- Multiplayer Maps: The multiplayer maps in the game are quite detailed. They quite efficiently point out objectives and the directions to reach them and how much of distance must be covered and so on.
- Multiplayer Modes: The game has several multiplayer modes from which the players could choose from. It’s an action game and hence the multiplayer modes only increase the level of fun the gamers would have.
- Weapons: The weapons provided in the game are great. Moreover, there is a good stick of weapons from which the player can choose from.
- Graphics: the video quality of the game is marvellous. The graphics bring an immense sense of realism in the game.
- User interface: The game has a very easy to understand user interface. The user-friendly interface makes it easier for the players to communicate over the games, perform various actions in it and so on.