Age of Empires is a series of historical video games and this one is the 4th in the series. It is a real-time strategy game. In this game, you need to make strategies while you are in the game and there are no set rules for it. It was originally developed by the company Ensemble Studios and published by Xbox Game Studios. The first game of the series was released in 1997, namely Age of Empire. Till now, seven such games and three spin-offs have been released in this series. Here are all the details related to it.
Download Age of Empires 4 PC Game Free
|Name||Age of Empires 4|
|Initial Release Date||
|Free Space Required||40 GB|
|Category||Games > Real-Time-Strategy|
Age of Empires 4 In-Game Screenshots
Here are some Awesome Age of Empires 4 In-Game Screenshots.
How To Download Age of Empires 4 on PC
- Step 1: First, Click on “Download Age of Empires 4 PC” button.
- Step 2: Wait for a few Seconds and Download the Installer.
- Step 3: Save the Game in your Computer Directory.
- Step 4: Extract Files and Start Installing the Game.
- Step 5: Click the “Accept Terms & Conditions” button and download will start.
- Step 6: Now Please wait for it to download. (You must have Active Internet Connection)
- Step 7: Finish Installation and Enjoy Playing Age of Empires 4 Game.
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-560 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 360X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 40 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz / AMD FX-8370
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 40 GB Hard drive space
Age of Empires 4 Trailer
This is a new game of the old series, but it is full of modernizations. Now that it is released today, the makers thought that it should match the level of today’s games. You will understand which series this game belongs to but won’t get bored. The first one was focused on events in Europe, Africa, and Asia, right from the Stone Age to the Iron Age. However, this one is set in the medieval age and you can see all the good changes in it.
If you want to play this game, then you will need micro- and macro-management of workers and military units. These small units belong to historic civilizations. To start all of this, you will have to have a small starting population, you need to collect resources, advance through the ages, and will have to fight against the enemy and make a strategy to attack them. Here you will get to see long campaigns, skirmishes against AI, or multiplayer battles. This could be done alone or by forming a team with your friends. The games and the battles are easy to understand and pick, but if you want to become the best player out of all, then you will have to make in-depth strategies.
Here are some of its amazing features.
- No microtransactions: This is a real-time strategy game and in this game, there is no place for microtransactions. Therefore, in this version of Age of Empires, but it was there in the previous versions. For this version, the makers have said yes to DLC expansions. They too are experimenting for the first time.
- Medieval setting: This Age of Empires 4 missed the E3 in 2019, but it finally made an appearance in XO19 in November and that too with a brand new gameplay trailer. After watching the trailer, one could not tell how many civilizations are there in the game, but it is clear that the game is set in the medieval period. It is the best game of the series if we look at the graphics of it.
- Modern version: The makers are saying about this game that it is a new start in the series. This version of the game is just about modernizations. Also, this version is not so different that one won’t be able to recognize it as a part of the Empire series. However, the makers think that since this version will come into practice after 13 years, there have to be things that match the level of modern-day games.
- Graphics: In this game, if you look at the graphics for the first time, you will feel that it is just not suitable. The characters look so cartoonish, but if you compare this one from the other versions, then you will feel that it is far better. You have got the saturation level as an in-game setting in this version of the game. The entire graphics seem a balance between visibility and realism and for there are a lot of details in the game related to the buildings and maps.
- Maps: The pathfinding feature of the game has taken a different turn. In the traditional version of the game, it was all about the movement from point A to point B, but this version has involved a realistic way. You will get a faithful minimal in the left-hand side and some unit grouping icons will also be there on the left side of the monitor.